So we are cutting it close to the wire this Christmas as we decided to make presents for my family this year and the pants didn't even get started before they failed. We were told 2 yards of material would be enough but it clearly wasn't, however my mother in law bought more material and it is now waiting at her house for us to arrive and sew it before Christmas (time frame you ask? we are with my parents doing the party scene DEC 19-23, then at my in laws 23-24 back to my parents for Christmas day......I hope I have enough time, we are told it is like half an hour of work for 1 pair). Anyways the quilts are going OK, except for a small math problem that left me short on white for JPotty's quilt (but I talked to her and if I don't get more white in time she said she would wait for a quilt).
So what else could I handle at this time of craziness???? I started a new nail care routine, though in all fairness Kyle pushed it on me since I am a picker and I hardly have any skin left around my nail, and that "glue" as he calls it (the half skin half nail at the side of the nail) is completely gone. More often than not I have band aids all over and my fingers are a gross shade of blood stain pink inflamed skin and purple infection. So new nail care routine, and he knew how to get me to do it too, he spent $40 on the kit so now I feel bad if I don't use it ($40 was the sale price, it was $70 American but we also got a second kit for free). I also started a new bedtime routine of taking care of my lips as they also are lacking on the skin area. So they are pretty much better thanks to slathering poly lip stuff on every night after brushing my teeth. So what else? I have also decided that since I was on such a great track in November and lost crazy weight I shall continue, this month I am not loosing like last month so I am doing some Wii Fit and Pilate's. Last month I completely lost my appetite and ended up eating either 2 English muffins with margarine or 1 blueberry begal with margarine the whole day. In 1 month I have gone from my size 7's being SUPER small to my size 3's being comfortable. Right now for me it is getting rid of flabby belly skin than loosing more weight. So yeah I am kinda going to need a vacation by the time Christmas rolls around, but I will look great.
Once Christmas is over I will post pics of the quilts and pj pants as I am not sure if the people who are getting them read my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment