Saturday, November 29, 2008

Quick Post

So today I was out "Black Saturday" shopping as I didn't have alot of time on Friday morning (we went only to Joann's and it took an hour and a half...). So we left early, even after getting home after midnight from the temple trip, and did the Galleria Mall and then the "Big Joann's". By this time I was hungry and attempting to get Mamaz to take me to McDonald's (she always takes me if I say I am hungry and we are in the States). So off we go to McDonald's. Now the Happy Meal toys right now are from Madagascar 2, and Kyle LOVES the penguins from the movie, so naturally I got a Happy Meal (I still have yet to graduate to adult meals) and I asked for a penguin in my meal. The lady said to ask at the second window and so we did. I was then told that they only had lions right now. I didn't care, I mean how could I? I didn't have a choice! So I ate my burger which sat atop the toy, then I opened my toy..... Now I dubbed the lady at the drive threw my tool of the day.... I don't know if she just didn't know her animals or what but that was not a lion.... indeed it was a zebra. A ZEBRA!!!!! Not even close to a lion in anyway other than they both are animals on earth in that specific movie..... So..... I dunno just so.

No comments: