Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Today is the American Thanksgiving, and that means
1. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
2. Tomorrow I will be Black Friday shopping
3. I can decorate for Christmas
4. A good turkey meal to get me by waiting for Christmas meals to enter my belly

So today I have been decorating, and trying to keep Christmas from being completely chewed up by a cute little Sugar cat. She has given up chewing it all and has taken her place under the tree as the only present anyone will ever want or need.

I haven't been feeling much of the Holiday Spirit this year, I have just kind of been down..... That's not really like me at all, I spend all year looking forward to December (which also includes my birthday, so it is like the best month of all time) but this year I dunno I haven't even been able to get myself to finish my Christmas shopping. Hopefully I will feel more into it as we get closer to Christmas.

However today there is a good reason for not feeling much like decorating or Christmas. I went to bed last night hoping that the pain I was feeling in my nose was merely a pimple of some sort. But upon waking today my fear was confirmed, it couldn't be something as simple as a pimple but is definitely the infection spreading off to the side of the original site. I can now feel a defined bump where the pain is, which I hadn't felt before. Dang. Looks like the surgery won't come soon enough next year.

No comments: