Monday, November 17, 2008

I Did A Good Job!

Ok so I am really proud of myself, Kyle let me frame a picture all by myself and when I finished he said he liked it and I did a good job. This is exciting to me since he always laughs at me and calls me color blind because I can't see shades and get colors mixed up alot of the time. Like I was buying shoes for a blue dress I had, and it wasn't till I got the blue shoes with the dress that I realized that the dress didn't look quite right, Kyle laughed and said that's because the dress was purple. Yeah, it's that bad. I am not even allowed to scrapbook stuff because I don't have the eye. But I framed this picture and did a good job so maybe I will get to do more in the future. I shouldn't take all the credit though, I got my inspiration from a picture Mamaz gave me a couple weeks ago. The green backing is snuggle flannel. The picture is of Sugar and was made by my cousin Kaleigh a couple months ago, she also made a green one but I felt that it didn't look right with the green backing (in my experience if it doesn't feel right I shouldn't do it or Kyle will laugh at me for the colors not being right).

No comments: