
How did we meet? We met when I first started coming to church, though we weren't friends right away since we didn't have any of the same friends, but I remember he came to my baptism anyways (he said he was forced by his parents....what a sweet story).
Where did you go on your first date? On our first official date he took me to the Falls on this rock face where they keep the lights that light up the Falls and we just sat and talked for like 2 hours.
How long have you been together? It has been 5 years and 1 month since we started dating or 2 years and 1 month since we got married. We started dating, got engaged, and got married on the same day (just different years).
Who said I love you first? I did, that is a really sad story. At the end of our first date where he told me he wanted to marry me some day I said I love you when he dropped me back off at my parents house, he just turned and walked away. I was all like shoot, way to blow that one. Anyways like over an hour later he came on MSN and told me that after thinking about it he loved me too. I wasn't too happy about the thinking about it part, but at least I didn't blow it!
Who sings better? That is a constant argument, I would say we are both really bad, but he swears up and down I am amazing....so I guess me????
Who does the laundry? For the most part Kyle, I only do it when he won't have the time to do it. But I fold and put away since he sucks at folding and organizing.
Who does the dishes? For the most part me, Kyle will do them sometimes on weekends or when I am sick. He also sucks at cleaning the dishes and putting them where they belong so he doesn't do them often.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Depends on how you look at it, looking from the foot of the bed Kyle sleeps on the right, I don't know why that is, I love that side of the bed since it is close to the window but I didn't get there first I guess.
Who pays the bills? It is Kyle's money but I take care of all the bills and banking items, I am better about getting them in on time.
Who mows the lawn? Well we don't have one now, but that would be Kyle. That is like the 1 job that I will never do ever.
Who cooks dinner? I usually cook dinner, with some help from Kyle if there are too many things going at once. Kyle bakes more than cooks, I cook more than bake.
Who drives when you are together? Kyle for like 99% of the driving, I have my licence now but the conditions have to be perfect for me to be daring enough to drive.
Who is more stubborn? I don't know. Kyle has that foot down last word authority, but I have that childish fit throwing if I don't get my way thing going on. We aren't the best matched for an argument.
Who kissed who first? He kissed me first. Before we were officially dating we were out with some friends but I was really crushing on him hard and I told him I wanted to kiss him and he said no. When he drove me home he asked to come in and get directions out of the subdivision that I lived in since he got lost on the way over and like 3 steps in the door he spun me around and pulled me in tight and kissed me. It was so romantic...I almost melted in his hands....
Who is more sensitive? Oh that is definitely me. There are a few things Kyle is sensitive about but J-Potty and I are really mean so he is less sensitive about things now. But I will just go from happy to fall on the ground crying over the littlest things.
Who proposed? Kyle did, but I was in on it. A few people knew what we were planning but we had to keep it a secret from certain people so we did everything under the radar. Anyways he took me back to "our spot" at the Falls and we had some snacks and talked about the first time we sat there, then after and appropriate amount of small talk he got down on 1 knee and asked me to marry him. Oh I should mention that the squirrels are friendly there and that the small talk was interrupted when one tried attacking me to get my Doritos, I would have none of that they were mine and I wasn't sharing. Anyways we then had to tell his parents that everything the planned for him and wanted him to do wasn't going to happen, and that's when the proposal day was ruined.
Who has more siblings? Kyle for sure, even with my imaginary sibling counted he has more. My parents only had J-Potty and I (J-Potty is a year and 5 months younger than me), but Kyle's family goes Amanda,Craig,Kyle, and Lindsey.
Who wears the pants? If Kyle had it his way, I would. He always dreams that I will some how make it big (though I have no talent) and he can be Mr Mom. But for now he mainly wears the pants, but he insists that everything be equal (I feel he makes the money so he gets more say, that and I grew up on like 1950's families on TV so I fall into that stereotype).
No comments:
Post a Comment