Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Virtual Yard Sale

So all of you out there know that I live in an apartment, on the second floor none the less, making it impossible to have a yard sale as I lack the key component of a yard sale.....a yard. Well technology is the way of the future and I figured I would start a virtual yard sale and see how it would do before I just throw away some nice items. So let the saleing begin!

Brand new Tickle Me Elmo, used twice ($10)
SOLD

Assorted stuffed animals, slinky, mouse piggy bank, and 2 playdoh animals (make an offer)
VHS tapes, the one without a case is Office Space ($1 each)
oh and the Labbat's Blue beer movies are Hockey Bloopers nothing to do with beer
Dirt Devil Vac, needs new belt other than that perfect ($20)
SOLD
Humidifier, used slightly comes with remote for turning on and off ($10)
SOLD
Books, I am not familiar with these books not sure where we got them ($1 each)
CD-Rom informational/educational cds (50 cents each)

If you see anything here you like either comment on this post, contact me on my facebook, or email me at laura.eady@gmail.com or laura_d_01@hotmail.com Prices are posted beside the items but I will accept best offers on all items. I might post more things in another post if I get more cleaned this week, and depending on if things sell.

No comments: