So I am always on the hunt for a good deal and feel that I should be sharing some of what I know. Let's start with some exciting ones....
*Great Wolf Lodge - Towards the end of the month will have GREAT deals on rooms. Last year we were able to book a room (comes with 4 passes to the water park) for $30. That's right I know your kids love it and I know you love that price! For those of you who want to get away from your small monsters Niagara Falls also offers other hotels that day for cheap as well. Keep an eye out for this to start at the Niagara Falls Review website (the local news paper).
***I have gotten some questions on this one so I shall post last years list of participating hotels. The event is called Sleep Cheap Night, they use the money made to benefit charities I believe around Niagara. They usually post in late October and you would be booking for late November. PLEASE NOTE this list is LAST YEARS(2008), this years is not up yet but will be posted here as soon as I get it.
~Sleep Cheap Night 2009 has begun, a list here. However they are under a residency restriction (perhaps checking id? I have no clue. More details here).
*Disney Princesses On Ice - A great day in Toronto awaits you and your little princess (or just you and the little princess inside you) in December when this comes to the Rogers Centre. If you act quickly tickets are on sale for $11 (use code MOM at checkout). Visit ticketmaster.ca for more information.
*Snow White BluRay/DVD - Visit snowwhiteoffer.com for a printable $10 off coupon, hurry limited time offer! At walmart this combo pack sells for $29.93 Canadian or $19.86 American if you cross the boarder anytime soon (this is the cheapest places I found). A nice perk to buying the DVD? It contains the first almost 8 minutes of the new princess movie The Princess and the Frog (due in theaters in December). Also to go with this I suggest that you also make an account at Disney Movie Rewards and collect points to get special Disney merchandise!
*P&G Brands - Proctor and Gamble brand items range from cleaning products to beauty products. As an incentive to use their products they offer free samples 2-3 times a year. Visit P&G Brand Sampler to sign up for updates and free samples.
*Coupons - Life is expensive we all know that, so why not use some coupons and save some money for a little something for yourself? I have noticed lately that coupons aren't as prevalent in stores anymore, however where stores lack the Internet picks up. Here is a list of save.ca links that offer differing coupons for products. All you have to do is sign up for an account and the ones you want will be sent to your house in about a week! (I haven't tested all the links, so some might not work)
http://www.brandsaver.ca/
www.save.ca/english/
www.save.ca/hms_en/
www.save.ca/cascades_en/
www.save.ca/cetaphil_en/
www.save.ca/chatelainewalks/
www.save.ca/crestprohealth_en/
www.save.ca/danactive_en/
www.save.ca/dovebar/en/
www.save.ca/eukanubadog_en/
www.save.ca/gain_en/
www.save.ca/garnier_en/
www.save.ca/herbalessences/b1g1_en/
www.save.ca/iams_en/
www.save.ca/knorrrtssoup_en/
www.save.ca/maybelline_en/
www.save.ca/oralbstages_en/
www.save.ca/pampers3_en/
www.save.ca/pampers4_en
www.save.ca/pgph_en/
www.save.ca/pledge_en/
www.save.ca/proplanselects_en/
www.save.ca/quakerricecakes/
www.save.ca/ristorante_en/
www.save.ca/swiffer_en/
www.save.ca/tide_en/
www.save.ca/trustedbrands/
*New - Home Depot - Hey ladies looking for something to do on a Wednesday evening? Want to get out of the house and learn something new? Want to do all this for FREE? Might I suggest the Home Depot Do It HERself classes. I went to one last year and it is fun, you learn some skills you may one day need and often times they have prizes (I got a small tool pocket that clips on to pants). They have 2 classes posted online:
Oct 21 - 7-8pm - 5 Simple Projects to Enhance Your Bathroom
Oct 28 - 7-8pm - The Power Is Yours: Intro to Power Tools (this is the one I went to)
3 comments:
Hey this weekend the KPL is having a used book sale in case anyone is interested. It is at the Main KPL located on Queen
Hey Laura, I was looking into the sleep cheap night- do you have to live in niagara to get that deal?
I'm not sure, I have heard before that it was but when we went last year we weren't residents and I was never asked for id or anything.
Post a Comment