Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Gifts **forgot to add link

So it is the new year and the holidays are over, diets have begun, and life is starting back to normal. So what did everyone get? This seemed like a small year to me, not many gifts but all quality gifts (in my opinion the way it should be). So here is my list

~ Clarinet, I played for a year but never had my own till now, so excited to start again!
~ Flannel lined Aero hoodie
~ Aero t-shirt
~ 2 hat and scarf sets (white and purple)
~ purple mittens
~ LARGE metal mixing bowl, we needed one SO badly
~ oven mitts, as the last pair met with some BBQ sauce
~ a set of onyx bird candle holders
~ nativity scene that lights up, kinda bothered me how my other one didn't
~ 2010 cat calendar
~ seasons 2, 3, and 4 of Alf, I had bought season 1 a while ago but the others were too expensive
~ 2 sets of slippers
~ 2 tank top and underwear sets
~ rainbow heart housecoat
~ amethyst heart necklace
~ bamboo mixing spoon
~ Japanese cherry reed diffuser
~ orange body wash
~ pj set from la senza, LOVE it so much I never want to take them off
~ serger with all the items I could EVER need for it
~ 2 sets of socks
~ lots of chocolates, candies, gift cards, and money
I might be missing some things but it is so hard to remember a day that seems to fly by in a second after so many months and weeks of planning!

I also was able to get some boxing *week* sales (remember when people weren't lazy and it was only 1 good day of shopping and the deals were worth going out for?)
~ new duvet cover (link), but I guess it is only new if you had an old one, our duvet has been naked on our bed for a year
~ new curtains for the bedroom, going out tomorrow to hopefully find a new rod for them
~ 2 Aero long sleeve t's
~ mascara and cool color socks
~ our ornaments for next Christmas; mine is a phaser gun, circa Star Trek the Original Series, which is already well used. K-Bot got Swedish Chef from the Muppet Show.

As for new years resolutions? We have a few, the usual, change in diet, save more money, make the next decade amazing. We are already planning out the next projects we will do including chair pads and a matching table cloth (getting good use of the serger).

No comments: