So K-Bot and I have been looking at houses lately, yet another reminder we are not young teenagers anymore. We haven't really decided much yet other than we want one, and it could possibly be a nice small bungalow like my parents. We don't know how many bedrooms we want, and don't even get us started on how many bathrooms.
My parents house for a referance (back in 1988 when J-Potty came home from the hospital, hence the decorations).
My parents house for a referance (back in 1988 when J-Potty came home from the hospital, hence the decorations).So the future is almost here (I hate that it always seem JUST out of reach). So what do I think my future looks like? Well I see a nice 3 - 5 bedroom bungalow, with a nice grass yard, completely fenced backyard, a BBQ is a must, 2 kids (not too picky here, I am happy with any combination), Sugar Petals sprawled out over the bed in the dark cranberry painted master bedroom, and a black lab pup named Bocephus (I am picky here, it will be female). K-Bot sees a small dog, but I say it is a black lab. I could possibly settle for a retriever, other colored lab, a brittany spaniel, or an irish setter, but never a small yappy dog.
Me and my black lab Ebony Echo. See how happy I am to be a small child and have a dog?
Me and my black lab Ebony Echo. See how happy I am to be a small child and have a dog?
I have decided to re shoot this picture with Gun-Gun, but he is a little too fast for a picture. I think it would make a cute parallel.
2 comments:
Aww.. such cute pictures of dog and you.. I better get some of Kiefer and Milo.
So exciting that you're getting ready to buy a house! Cute baby pictures!! :)
Post a Comment