During markets things tend to get a little silly, I think it is the sleep deprivation. Sometimes during my silly K-Bot needs to put down some rules. These are the ones from this week:
~You cannot brush your teeth with chicken wings. You will never get it done as you would just end up eating it.
~You cannot have pulled pork or ribs for breakfast. No matter how saucy or delicious.
~Sharing your pulled pork means letting me have more than 2 bites (yes I did get my pulled pork at the appropriate time of as soon as it started raining and I had nothing else to do, I think it was 10am).
~You cannot add pickles to pulled pork, that does not seem right. That was ok with me as I didn't have pickles, but it would have tasted great if I did!
~You are limited to 1 pulled pork a day, even if you whine and cry about it.
~You cannot eat anymore cherries in case you poop the bed.
I hate the rules my husband imposes on me. Luckily the lady who sold me the pulled pork said she will serve me one every Saturday at 7 am. So take that space coyote.....I mean K-Bot!
No comments:
Post a Comment