I went with K-Bot, J-Potty, Dew-Drop, and Mamaz. We got up at 4am, that's right folks I can't get enough of early morning in the summer so had to try it in the winter! Not as fun, far too cold. We were out the door around 4:30ish and there was only 1 car ahead of us in our line crossing the boarder. Cool beans.
Our first stop was the Factory Outlet mall in Niagara Falls (though all of our stops were in Niagara Falls, we didn't get far). Stores like Coach and Juciy were crazy long lines to get in...lucky none of us are into that. We were there for Bath and Body Works, in which I was able to pick up some Christmas presents and a free Snow Kissed Berry body wash for myself! We went into Old Navy but there wasn't much we wanted in there, though the boys needed new jeans and they were only $15 that day.
It was almost 6 so we headed over to Joann's and there was already a line, 10 people but still very much so a line. So we got in line and got in and guess what, every adult that came in got a $5 gift card. SCORE! I needed some material so I divided it up between the 5 of us so we could each use the $5 gift card and then the 20% off coupons. I also picked up 2 dress patterns 99cents each! Flannel was on for $1.29 a yard, and that's pretty much the only material I bought. I ended up saving $150 and spent about $40. That was exciting.
Next was Walmart, I thought that it was going to be bad, I mean they had barriers set up in front of the entrance. But it wasn't bad at all and it was only 8ish by that time. We went to buy a new plastic container set for K-bot's lunches (the set was 40 pieces for $9) however they didn't have any left. We seen they had blu rays on for $5 so we set off to the entertainment department looking for that but nothing, so we were ready to head out, walking by the ladies underwear department we spotted the blu ray sale. We stopped and it ended up it was a mix of dvds and blu rays for $1.98 - $10. How can you beat that?! So we bought some DC Universe dvds for K-Bot(those were the $1.98 ones) as well as Blade Runner. Then we bought Batman Begins on blu ray($5) and The Wizard of Oz($10) as well as some Christmas present blu rays I can't write about.
Next we went to target, and by this time it was about 9 and the line hadn't gotten much smaller. The line was from the cash around the back of the store and wove through the isles. So we walked around to get warm before heading back out empty handed.
Before we headed home we stopped at Tops for some fresh doughnuts. Best doughnuts ever, if you are over there find Tops and have one, also have some of their pizza, it's to die for!
We came home and then drove to Canada Computers in St Catherine's so K-Bot could buy himself a solid state hard drive. And walked the Pen Centre but didn't see much there.
And that was my shopping day. Oh I should add I also got a Blueberry Maple pie at McDonald's, try those too they are great!
No comments:
Post a Comment