Thursday, September 8, 2011

Birthday Ideas

So my 25th is coming up in December, which I realize isn't that close but I like to be prepared. So I have been thinking alot about what I would like for my birthday. Since it is my 25th I feel it is a special one and deserves special gifts. So here are some things I have picked out.

~A rocking chair, my Grandma gave me her old one before her house was sold. So I already got that.
~A grandfather clock. Odd I know but I just need one for my future house!
~A watch. I have been looking for this forever and still have yet to pick one I really like. But maybe this one.
~High thread count sheets. Except I have no idea how high is high, but I want them cream color, with varying stripes, like this.
~A white handkerchief with a purple L on it. With lace trim of course.
~A locket. Or a heart link necklace like this, but in yellow gold.
~An old timey apron.
~An owl cookie jar, because how classic is that?
~A china cup and saucer set for Sunday tea.

The grandfather clock I found in the Sears Wish Book. Isn't that sad?!?! I can still remember it wasn't that long ago that all I looked at was the toys. Now it is the dresses and housewares.

No comments: