Luckily my daddy did take me to the boat show. A cold snowy day, dragging 2 kids around, I am sure he did his share of grumping. That is until a security guard seen him getting in line with 2 small kids and ushered us all inside "because it was too cold for kids".
So why do I share this? Well I have spent Saturday mornings up early for markets and caught a couple of conversations between females leaving my neighbors apartment. These chats make me fear for the future society, though I am not sure that is right as these girls are probably my age.
#1
Girl calling the group of guys outside to call her phone. A few minutes later she reminds them to call. She comes out a third time angry they haven't called, which they had, and she replies "Oh. This isn't my phone. I lost my phone. Who's phone is this?".
Wow, regular brain trust over there I see. I expect Mensa to come any day now and take them away.
#2
2 girls (walking barefoot I might add, I guess those shoes are with girl #1's cell?) were talking outside of my door as I am putting my shoes on. I might remind you it is 3am. The one says to the other "So do you think you would ever let a guy punch you in the face?".
Umm is that even a question? Really?
1 comment:
wow.
what more can I say? ;)
Post a Comment