So I was in Niagara for the weekend and thought I would share a deal I got with the few of you who read my blog.

This was on the front of the Tops flyer. I could hardly believe it, all I had to do was buy the beef and I get all those groceries free? Well I needed to have my trusty Tops Savings Card, but I got that a couple years ago when they had a good sale on chips.
The beef was a little more expensive then I would usually pay but it was better quality then I usually buy.
So what was the total for all that?
$18.79. Plus 5cent deposit on the pop bottle, but I get that back when I go back and recycle it at Tops. A total savings of $22.30.
I saved so much that I went to Walmart down the street and bought Hersey's Bliss White Chocolate Hot Chocolate and Pumpkin Spice marshmallows (that bills came to a whopping $3.75).
PS. I am aware that you aren't suppose to bring meat back over the border unless it is frozen. But it was a good deal and I am using it for personal consumption so I think its ok.
PPS. Tops Friendly Markets is located at 7200 Niagara Falls Blvd Niagara Falls,NY 14304.
PPPS. Also filled up at Smokin Joe's for 91.9 cents a liter.
No comments:
Post a Comment