However, there was a rather large development that happened in May but we didn't share until July. That is we are expecting! And yes we were trying. It is silly how many times you might get asked that. And also yes it is Kyle's, best question I was asked when I said I was pregnant.
So before I left for NYC in early May I took a test just to be sure I could have as much fun as I wanted, and you know what? That test said be crazy and party like a rock star because who cares it's only your body. SCORE! So I went on my merry way knowing that at some point I would encounter the dread week of ladyness. So the first week past and nothing. Crap. NYC will be ruined for sure. Second week. Nothing. Crap. Now I am pretty sure I am pregnant and that test lied and I ate a hot dog and didn't eat much else for a whole week. Crap. I have to email Kyle. Aren't I suppose to be sitting in a bathroom with him and jumping up and down and happy and crying? Not emailing like some 1 date wonder? This is not what that test promised. I emailed Kyle and we talked over Google Talk (that's what it was made for right?), thank Heavens that I got that android device for my birthday last year or I wouldn't have been able to contact Kyle at all.
So I did what anyone would do at that point. Go to the store and buy a test and make sure? Nope. That's not my style, plus do you know how expensive those things are? I kept waiting. I waited all the way till I was back in my own house. Day count? 18 days since last test. Longest 18 days ever. However it was worth it to take the test with Kyle there and "find out" together. Though I still didn't believe the test. I think I shall keep doubting that test till a baby pops out. After all the first one lied.
1 comment:
This post made me laugh...really hard, like if I was drinking pop it would have come out my nose!
ps- the dollar store tests work just fine...I have three babies to show for it:)
Post a Comment