Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funny Stories

Ok so as far as I am aware I have never posted this story here, though it was funny enough to tell a couple people that I talk to on a regular basis.

It all starts October 13 2007, a Saturday for those of you who need to know. We were having Kyle's parents and Oma and Grandpa Gil over for the first time to see our new place. A very exciting time indeed getting to show off how well we were doing. We got up early since they said they would be over around 9am. We had power cleaned all that week so that everything was just perfect (ladies you know what I mean, expecting a visit from your mother in law), so everything was pretty much perfect and we were just buzzing around making 100% sure everything was good. Kyle was trying his best to make the water jug thing work, we have had it for 3 years now and it still doesn't work. Anyways I am really busy and so is he and we aren't paying any attention till we hear these terribly sad cat cries coming from near the window. I figured it was one of our neighbours cats, most likely the one that is always outside. So I thought nothing of it other than wishing someone would help such a sad cat. After 10 mins of crying I couldn't take it anymore, I needed my cat to make me feel good about how great a care taker I was. I called and called and shook some treats and nothing. Now this is weird as Sugar is immediately at my side if I call. So now the cat is crying louder I walk over to the window upset by my own cat no longer loving me only to see no cat outside. And the cry was muffled. I call Kyle to come listen and he said it sounded weird. Yep you guessed it, twas Sugar. But now where was she to be making such a noise? Well my friends Kyle had lifted the water jug base and put it down not paying attention in his rush and she had gone under there and for the hour that we were trying our best to clean she was stuck under the water jug thing. I still laugh at how silly that whole thing was, like something in a sitcom. An after note, she never goes near that water thing anymore.

How about one about Kyle's little sister? We were at his parents house over the holidays and I was working on the computer trying to do my year end budget stuff when Lindsay enters the computer room. She asks what I am doing, I explain that I am doing my budget. Your budgie she replies. I laughed so hard and answered yes my budgie.

And now about me. I have always been into conducting my own science experiments, much to the dislike of Mamaz who had to usually clean them up (IE the time I wanted to know what happened to bread in a bag of water, I forgot it after a week and Mamaz caught it and threw it out before it was to explode in my room). Anyways I was told as a child, like most children, if I swallowed my gum it would take 7 years to come out and that I would be sick. So as to prove once again Mamaz was lying I took to eating gum. Now this part was not as a child, but rather just a year before I got married. You see the Christmas before our wedding Kyle gave me a big bulk barn bag full of my favorite gum, Double Bubble. So I would eat maybe 3 to 4 pieces a day, and for those of you who aren't aware of said gum it is bright pink. Imagine my delight when just a few days in I look in the toilet and there it was pink poop. Ah it still brings a smile to my face. I got in a lot of trouble for that one and I am now monitored when I eat gum. Kyle thinks that I will eat it again just to be entertained in the bathroom. So in conclusion gum goes through like food but is far more colorful than food.

That last one was pretty bad, though I am entertained by it, it is doubtful that any of you are.

No comments: