Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sugar Updates


So I haven't posted about my little baby Petal faced kitten in a while. She will soon be 2 and I wonder where that time went as I am sure that I have not almost had her for 2 years. Everyday I learn more and more about her and her strange ways. Recently she has gotten into eating human food. She has never been into what we eat, never. She sits at the table with us at dinner and we chat with her and make he part of it, she demands to be offered dinner though she has never to this point liked it. It all started when Kyle and I started eating a salad with every dinner, Kyle would put Catalina dressing on his and then get up to put the dressing away and before you knew it Sugar would be sitting on his chair eating his salad. We found this quite amusing. So what else does she eat? Well she has always loved mint anything as well as pork and chicken, but never much of anything else. However now she LOVES nerds, we keep a small container of them on the table for an after dinner snack and she loves them. I also found out, by process of leaving the table, that she loves pancake syrup. I put some on my plate for my pancakes and bam she is all over that. She has also fallen in love with my princess blanket, which I gave Kyle to use till I made his but he no longer gets to use it as she hogs it all at the end of the bed every night. She also has recently liked sitting in a bag and being carried around, I get a good laugh at this because Mamaz always wanted a purse pet but her cat is some sort of devil spawn and would probably kill you if you were ever to attempt putting her in a bag. In a couple weeks I will be spending a week at my parents place with Sugar and Onyx and Gunner so we shall see if she has changed her mind about dogs....though I seriously doubt it.

The only thing I miss is her being just a little bean when we first got her, now she is a big cat and loves to take up too much of the bed. Plus when she was small she would cuddle better, now she just wants cuddles when it is good for her.

No comments: