Wednesday, August 12, 2009

...And A Sigh Of Defeat! ***Updated

So it is now 1:15 and the day can officially be done! It could have been done hours ago but I was trying to give it another shot. So here is how it goes...

-Kyle went to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work...only problem was I was in the middle of a dream he was peeing in my face just to wake as he is coming in close to me....FREAK OUT!

-Now after calming from that freak out I am almost back asleep when....HUGE cramp....I wish I could just feel urgency in the morning but I don't, I only know I need to pee when I have a huge cramp.

-So now I am awake not terrible I am feeling alert enough and it is Thursday not a bad day of the week.....no wait it is only Wednesday.....how could I be so easily confused.

-Coco Crispies are on tap for breakfast (in chocolate milk I might add).....oh yeah that's right I forgot to pick up chocolate syrup or milk at the grocery store on Monday.

-Pancakes it is for breakfast then....not too bad I will have them with chocolate chips....I am almost sure I remember how to make them....oh wait I don't and now I made too much.

-Finally the entire season of Harper's Island is finished downloading....maybe it isn't such a bad day, I mean I have waited almost a week for it......what? wrong codecs on my player.....wrong file type....ok now this is getting silly.

-At least my apartment is clean...wait what's that.....little kitty dusty paw prints everywhere....how did she even achieve carrying it all over??? I mean surely it couldn't stick that well to paws....oh man all the way across my desk I just finished dusting...and across Kyle's desk too??? Not cool.

-Oh well might as well start on the tagging of the Flight of the Conchords episodes I got for JPotty....What? Cannot rename file or it won't be usable??? No wait my bad I can do this.....season 2 finished and ready for burning...that seemed too simple....let's do season 1 and then I can burn it off.....season 1 took a week to get.....oh no.....that's not season 1 it is only season 1 music videos.....oh well might as well delete that.

-Hey dumb and dumber soundtrack alright....my luck has changed....oh no it is a broken download...my luck has not changed...it has become slightly more poor since the start of the day.

-Lets just surf the web till Kyle gets home...what? I used 83% of my net use for the month already???? Not a good day at all.

I would love to go back to bed, but then I think what terrible thing would then befall my bed?????

***Update:
So things are going a bit more smoothly in the fact that I now know that nothing good will come of the day, the afternoon consists of the following
~dry spot on the foot.....really itchy....I can't help but pick it.....oh man that is alot of corn flake on the floor and now my heel is all purple again....sigh another couple days of funny walking for me!
~Ok how could cleaning up my shelf in the linen closet go wrong? glad I asked that question AFTER I cleaned it....I noticed that my green "pearl" ring that I got with a Barbie doll a bazillion years ago is now missing....a frantic search turns up nothing and I can't even remember the last time I would have wore that ring.....could I have left it on my desk at some point and maybe Sugar played with it??? Oh man it is lost for sure then!
~Maybe there are some snacks for a little afternoon snackaroo.....what's this in the pantry??? oh yeah to make up for no chocolate milk for my breakfast Kyle got me english muffins and nutella.....argh how could I be so forgetful as to not eat that???

No comments: