So as I have mentioned on here before I watch Fringe, and if you are into science fiction I suggest you check it out. Anyways the episode before the season finale (I know I am a little late posting this) had a female police officer character in it and she had this special pen that she carried around. One of the other characters on the show seen it and questioned her about the saying on it. "Always find the crack". The guy asked what it was suppose to mean, I myself figured some sort of drug bust after all she is a cop. However she said that it meant the crack of light. That no matter how dark a place might be there is still always a crack of light somewhere to be found.
So why am I posting this now instead of in May when it aired. Well that is simple, I didn't think about it much till yesterday in primary. During sharing time the lesson talked about not having Jesus in our lives and how it is referred to as being in the dark. Then with each step we take towards him there is a little more light, until we come to his presence again and there is no dark anymore. I started to think that it isn't fully dark without him, there will always be that crack of light, through which we can find the way to come unto him. Even in the depths of despair in our darkest moments there will always be that crack of light. All we have to do is keep looking for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment