Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Mind...Have You Seen It?

So it runs in my family to just loose your mind, and I am doing it with my regular style (early and with a great sense of humour).

I can't remember anything, I am completely useless when it comes to remembering something. Of course that is also greatly dependant on the amount of space between me and the item of remembrance. At the grocery store, can't remember a thing that I went for. Arrive home, remember every item. Irony, much like gravity, could have a heartless female dog reference.

A couple days ago, and I only remember this because I was so on that night, my computer made a click noise. K-Bot asked what that was and I said a start over click from the computer, he kindly informed me that computers don't make a start over click. In fact they don't make any clicks at all. He then asked how long it has been doing that, I sat and thought for a minute, then said well today and yesterday for sure I can't remember past that so lets just say forever.

No comments: