So I will just start by saying that we are naughty and bring our own snacks to the movies, tisk! Anyways so we brought orange juice boxes, which were free on a box of pop tarts. Then we bought chocolate bars, what's that? a coupon for buy 1 get 1 free? Yep! Then off to see Rango. It is cheap night so it is $5.50 each to get in, but, and here's the sneaky part, I found a buy 1 get 1 free movie pass in my cereal box, so $5.50. But we didn't even have to pay that because Mamaz gave us 2 gift cards to the movies.
So date night cost us $1.50.
I love coupons.
Next week we are going to see Paul. Same coupons but this time we are buying the chocolate bars at Walmart so it will cost us a whopping 58 cents for date night.
Take that Space Coyote.
No comments:
Post a Comment