I am a bit of a nerd, also not much of a secret. So I have been really thinking about going to see the new X-Men movie, but I kind of forget what happened in the first three (although not imperative too see this one). So I borrowed the DVD set from Mamaz. However I had been to Best Buy in Buffalo and seen that the blu ray version was very nice looking on the TVs they had out, so I looked at how much they wanted. It wasn't what I wanted to pay so I forgot about it. Well a couple weeks ago it gets posted on one of my deal blogs that the trilogy on blu ray is on sale for $15 at amazon.ca. This set can cost you up to $80, so what gives? A 9 disc blu ray set of a popular movie, $15? Too good to be true, but also WAY too good to pass. So I bought it. $1.99 shipping and all. Then the next day the item is pulled from amazon, but my order is still on there and good so I am happy to wait. After a couple days it isn't re posted, so I search on the web for an answer. Well I got it, it WAS too good to be true. Seems the ad was wrong and it is the DVD version on sale not blu ray, but it said blu ray on the site. People were mad that they were getting the DVD in the mail. Dang, I already have the DVD version sitting on my shelf. So I email amazon to see what is up and possibly cancel my order as I don't need DVDs (they really do suck). The response I got sent me over the moon with joy. It was their mistake and they will honor the $15 and send me the 9 disc blu ray set.
I got it in the mail yesterday, it was definitely a bright spot in a very bad couple of days. I can't wait till I can relax with K-Bot and watch them.
No comments:
Post a Comment