So we all have them, so who are mine? Well ladies and gentlemen I am sure you will be surprised. Most girls my age (or most girls) are currently into the whole Edward and Jacob thing which is HIGHLY overrated. Do these people realize that they are in love with characters? I mean I doubt Robert Pattinson (spelled it right, right? I don't care) is really like Edward, you know piggy backing you and climbing trees and creepily watching you while you sleep.... So I am married and I am sure most of you have had the pleasure of meeting K-Bot so you know by now I have odd tastes. So here is my list:
Alec Baldwin (52). He is HOT, something to be said about the grey in his hair. I swoon when I watch 30 Rock. And by swoon I mean I tell K-Bot all the things I would do to Alec and the things I would imagine he would do to me. I have also told him that he may have to raise Alec Baldwin's love child after my trip to New York, which I have already planned on meeting Alec while there.
William Shatner (79). No not young Star Trek William Shatner, but current grey William Shatner. Many a times has he come to my bed in dreams, in which I quite enjoy the talks we have while cuddling.....K-Bot thinks I need help with this. He said it isn't right that I have these dreams and enjoy them.
Robert Downey Jr. (45).Face it as you read Robert you were totally thinking Pattinson, well you are wrong. Who cares about his drug past, kinda makes him and old bad boy. I have many an Iron Man joke for him which makes K-Bot sick when I share.
Matthew Grey Gubler (30). Thus far I have liked them older with some grey, but this one is just in the name. I also have a thing for long hair geekish looking guys. I don't care if he isn't as smart as his character on Criminal Minds he is hot and that hair, LOVE IT!
Jackson Rathbone (25). Finally someone age appropriate! K-Bot is happier with this one, though refers to him as Amanda as he played a man and woman on Criminal Minds. Once again it is the hair and geekish look that gets me here.
Michael Steger (29). Not much to explain here, kinda reminds me of K-Bot.
As for the whole Edward vs Jacob thing, I shall say this; I would love to say team Edward because in reading the book I felt more towards him than Jacob, but when it comes down to whom I would choose as a companion and procreative partner, I would in all reality probably choose Jacob. I say this based on I like K-Bot and he is more like Jacob than Edward. However I like neither so yeah no real point in picking sides, plus they AREN'T REAL!
No comments:
Post a Comment