Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Should Have Seen THAT Coming....


So we have had Sugar for just over 3 years now, and she has been such a great addition to our family. But she has a bad habit, a habit I should have seen as something that would end in me being disgusted.


When we picked her out at the Humane Society I noticed that she ate dust bunnies. I thought that so funny at the time, "I will never have to worry about those pesky things" I thought to myself. Well turns out she will eat anything non food off the carpet, which has been a constant dig-whatever-it-is-she-is-eating-now-out-of-her-mouth-before-she-swallows fight. So what made me shriek GROSS!? Well it happened a couple months back, K-Bot was sitting at his computer and after a long day pulled up his shirt to show a large belly lint collection. He promptly pulled it out and tossed it to the ground. Or at least he THOUGHT it was to the ground and not to the cat shaped shark under his chair that jumped out and caught it and swallowed it before I could even comprehend what in the world was going on. SHE ATE THE BELLY LINT!


Needless to say K-Bot got a very stern talking to about throwing lint willy nilly like that and has not thrown his lint out of his belly since (now he takes it out to show me and then puts it right back).

No comments: