Tuesday, October 21, 2008
My Week Away
So I am currently at my parents, Kyle gave Sugar and I the boot and went back to Kitchener to work and do what ever stupid thing it is guys do when the wife isn't around (Grandma Barton says watch movies and eat pizza pie). Anyways we haven't done much, while Kyle was here we went shopping over the river, which ended quickly when we got a call saying Grandma Landon wasn't doing well in the hospital. She has been there for 2 weeks now and has developed the super bug that is apparently going through the hospital here (it is GNGH need I say more?). Mamaz isn't able to go into the hospital due to the medicine she is on and I really don't enjoy going in the hospital so we stand out side Grandma's window and talk with her during visiting hours....this gets very cold at night. On our 2nd anniversary Kyle and I went to the dentist for a cleaning, the temp filling that the oral surgeon gave me didn't stand up to such a cleaning so lucky I am here for the week so that the dentist can fix that with a permanent filling. We each had 2 cavities.....not surprising for Kyle who loves candy but very much so for me who never has cavities. Anyways not much else happening here, just hanging out and freezing my butt off in this drafty house....I don't know how I lived here for 19 years with out catching pneumonia. I have been here since Friday night and I can already feel a cold coming on. Hopefully one of these days I will make it back home and be able to go back to church as I cannot remember the last time I went in Kitchener.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment