So I am a big fan of the show Fringe, it was a new show this past season that I gave a shot because it is made by JJ Abrams. It is an interesting show to say the least dealing with FBI agents in the Fringe Science Division. Whether this division exists and to what extent these sciences have gotten to I do not know, nor care to know. It is just a good show, check it out sometime.
Anyways not to ruin the season finale much for anyone they talked about deja vu. The show presented us with the view that there are several parallel universes in which we are seeing into during a deja vu. Essentially these are world in which you made that "other choice", which I found a bit funny because I had just finished watching a Family Guy that dealt with this as well, but I digress. Anyways it all made sense to me, I mean I have had many deja vu's and there really isn't an explanation as to what they are and I have definitely had no way of seeing these things long ago or of doing these things before. Kyle and I got to talking about how not even religion talks much about these glimpses into parallel universes as the show put them. Then I thought more about what I have seen in them, they seem so small stupid even. I had one last night while watching Criminal Minds and there is no way I could have seen this episode before and there was no real need to see it as deja vu. But what if it is different. We seen what we were going to be like before we came here right? So that we could agree to coming here and being us, so what if we are seeing what we have already seen? What if we watched our lives as a movie before coming here and as to either remind us of that or highlight some event that will be part of a large important part of your life you get these flashes of "your personal movie"? What if we remember them because they are important short moments in our lives. As a child I didn't understand them and I don't really remember having them at all but as I am getting older (22 hahahaha older) I seem to have them more and more frequently. They are huge like a reverberation through me when they happen, and I am VERY aware that it is happening. I have tried many times to fight it, I know EXACTLY what I am or was about to do and I try to stop myself but I am no longer able to do what I want, I am no longer in control, I do exactly what I seen I was going to do even if that means physical harm. You know if you can control not getting hurt you will do anything to stop it, but for whatever reason I can no longer stop what is happening.
Anyways that's my little thought for the day. JPotty often reminds me that we have always been deep thinkers and that Mamaz has always held that back in us. We were never allowed to debate things like time space or deja vu in the house as Mamaz didn't think it was something to dabble in (she just didn't understand). And as for that Criminal Minds deja vu, well we will see what comes of that......
No comments:
Post a Comment