I bought one while "over the river" shopping at Walmart. It was about $20 American, which is apparently the going rate around. You can get $5 off coupons here for Americans (or Canadians shopping in the US of A).
The blackhead eraser is a small handheld vibrating exfoliating cleansing tool. It has a Velcro top that you stick blackhead eraser pads to (replacement pads run about 20 for $5). You run under water quickly and turn the bottom to turn on (1 AA battery included). Now just move over your dampened face (trouble spots especially) in a upwards and outwards motion. When finished just rinse with water and throw out the used pad. Repeat 3 to 4 times a week. The vibrating is supposed to open pores and the pad has medication in it to dissolve blackheads and promote healthy skin and stop blackheads from forming.
Sounds simple, but does it work???
I have had mine for over a week now and can say for me it has. I have had troubles with large pores and blackheads over my cheeks, nose, and chin for what seems like ever now. I have tried other products that have helped but never as nicely and as simply as this product. After washing I enjoyed that tingly fresh clean feeling my face had and how much healthier my skin looked after using this product just once. I have since decided that I would use this product only once a week as part of my facial cleansing routine (more on my routine below for those who have similar facial issues). I highly recommend this product even if you don't have a problem with blackheads, it could just work as a nice exfoliator.
My Facial Care Routine
-Once a week use Clean and Clear Blackhead Eraser

-Twice a day use St Ives Medicated Apricot Scrub

-If face is dry or I have make up on pre-wash with Life Brand facial cleansing cloths (cut in half as a full is too much, couldn't find a pic of the Life Brand Olay works as well but is just expensive)

-Once a week use Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip for nose

-Once a week use Queen Helene pore minimizing mint mud mask

-When I feel a pimple coming I use a dab of Garnier Pure Extra Strength SOS Pen to reduce redness and swelling

-When needed I moisturize with Olay Classic Moisturizing Lotion

-Sometimes I also use Olay Refreshing Toner

No comments:
Post a Comment