Thursday, November 5, 2009

Things I Learned In One Small Week

So I spent last week at Mamaz house, the main reason being to help her redo the living room, but there were many other adventures. These are some of the things I learned while there.

~The song "If I Had A Hammer" did not go down the way I expected.
~If the song "He Has The Whole World In His Hands" is sung, I will immediately laugh while thinking of Transformers (specifically Unicron). I know HUGE NERD!
~Crown molding is only nice in other people's houses or when you aren't the one putting it up.
~Diarrhea is only funny if you aren't the one almost doing it in the car.
~General Tao chicken does NOT help diarrhea, in fact it makes it more spicy.
~I will never be able to hear a President say "From this day forward..." without immediately thinking that he is sending out the decree that it is ok to swear as long as you say it while burping.
~I have no clue what my debit card pin number is, no matter how many times I say I think I know it now.
~No matter how clear the instructions Mamaz will always get it wrong and make J-Potty angry.
~Apparently I will let a man with an umbrella hit me as many times as he wants as long as I am listening to my iPod.
~J-Potty and I should NEVER be allowed to hand out Halloween candy since we handed it all out too fast (we aren't suppose to give them two handfuls if they are cute????).
~When I get older I will have money so I can pay someone to reno my house.
~Mamaz will lock you in the van if you aren't fast enough.
~It will almost make Mamaz cry when I buy cereal just to get the Star Trek beam up badge inside (I can't believe my daughter is a trekkie. Uh Mamaz it's trekker, trekkie is a derogatory term).
~Mamaz is a terrible date to bring to the movies, she talks and laughs WAY too loud (except if Twilight is on).
~While shopping Mamaz and J-Potty will pick out "nice outfits" for me to wear for K-Bot (that has so many clasps to do up I would just tell him to look at it in the drawer no way I'm putting that on).
~Apparently I am too big for a 1X-L at Deb clothing....also apparently this makes me angry, who knew?
~When left home for the week, K-Bot will call Sugar "Honey".
~Something that makes me so angry can be used as a joke and now will stand as a ridiculous mark against certain people.
~J-Potty likes space pj for the sole reason of then she can fart in space.
~No matter how much money you bring across the river, you will still need more.
~When J-Potty uses the Blackhead Eraser on me, I will get some in my mouth which will cause me to spit all over the bathroom floor.
~You need more than 1 rope and 2 old bungee cords to hold a couch and love seat in the back of a truck.
~If Mamaz promises Subway, hot tubing, or says she has no money she is lying.

Ok that's enough laughs for all you for one day. These are all based on true events, BELIEVE ME. There was much more that I learned but I shall share some other time.
I will post pics of the reno job when I get some.

No comments: