So I realize that summer is almost over, however with the Olympics on tv there isn't much to fill my time so I started my summer reading. So far I haven't read alot of books but I do have a list of books I would like to read before the fall comes and I once again become a slave to the tv set.
Read So Far:
-Twilight
-New Moon
-Socks
To Read:
-Eclipse
-Breaking Dawn
-Something Borrowed
-Something Blue
-Baby Proof
-Love the One You're With
-The Host
-Harry Potter Series (re-read)
-Romeo and Juliet (re-read)
-Pride and Prejudice (re-read)
-Winnie the Pooh Series
-Wuthering Heights
-Animal Farm
-Lord of the Flies (re-read)
-The Catcher in the Rye
-The Wind In The Willows
-To Kill a Mocking Bird
-Little Women (re-read)
-Of Mice and Men (re-read)
-The Destructors
-The Screwtape Letters
I made this list based on "all time classics/must reads", however I am not sure how much I may like the books listed. I am also not sure how many I will get through on this list. To be fair thought the books I have read so far have only taken me one sitting to read through, I got that fast reading skill from my mamaz. Kyle has decided that since I seem to love reading and I got through books so fast he might make it a weekly outing to the library for me to get new books and for him new movies. I am also going to go through boxes of my old stuff and see what kind of books I can find there. However I know that I will have a day or so of not reading as The Little Mermaid 3 Ariel's Beginning comes out in less than 2 weeks and I plan on watching all the movies as part of a "Little Mermaid Fest". Thinking about it I may not want to stop though and make it into a "Disney Princess Fest", I just love Disney Princess. However that won't be soon as Kyle has lots of movies for us to watch and I have lots of books to get to. Maybe my love will rub off and Kyle will give reading a chance? Maybe a book that got made into a movie that he likes? Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy? But not likely, though he has promised to read Twilight before we go see it in theaters (not a promising thing though as it comes out Dec 12).
No comments:
Post a Comment