Friday, August 29, 2008

Eady Tech Support Line

So apparently Kyle and I have started our own tech support line, though we never had an intention of doing so and were unawear of such a line. We have feilded 5 calls this week, which didn't just consist of 1 call but 1 initial call that stated a problem and several hours of research on said problem then several calls back to fix the problem. Well with a week such as this we have no phone battery left and have officially fried Kyle's computer. I am not trained for this, I can answer child care questions and child development questions but "Laura I have a virus that has wiped out my desktop and I can't get on the internet to check my work email!" is not a doable question for me. So when Kyle's computer broke this morning and he has spent a whole "all about having fun just the two of us" day freaking out and trying his hardest to fix it, all the while being mean with me and not accepting any answer I give him, I don't know how much of this tech support I can handle. I am thinking I definately deserve a REALLY good birthday and Christmas present. What do you think? I think I shall pass this on to my sister in law Danna and my mother in law Sylvia and say we deserve a really good present for just staying with an Eady man another year. I guess most would not understand that, but anyone out there with a Eady man will understand and join the deserving of presents crowd. Ah what a great dream!

No comments: