Monday, July 6, 2009

The Future of Blogging

I will not be discouraged by you people....you know who you are, non-comment leavers. Hahahahaha. Anyways I tried out sharing a story that I wrote on here, though I did get a bit discouraged with no comments (except you Michelle), it was the first time I really shared a story I wrote with people (people other than Kyle, who has read some of my stories only because I left them laying around). I kinda liked putting myself out there. So I will be back with stories. I currently have a couple running around with my gerbils up in my old noodle, but nothing has come out yet. I shall see if in my cleaning I come across some of my old work, I would love to post a certain story I wrote FOREVER ago with JPotty and Baby Cousin. No worries to those of you that stop by for my rants on various subjects, I will always find something to complain about on here so don't leave thinking I am changing everything.

I was called as a teacher teaching CTR 5 in primary so we will see if maybe being around some kids again will jog the old creative side and maybe I shall even treat to some of my poems????? Who knows

Also as of July 18 I am back at markets, so look out for posts about fruit and how much I hate people (mainly customers). I feel the need to watch Clerks a lot before going back to markets, something about that movie speaks to me this time of year (this job would be great if it weren't for all the customers).

For now I am off to clean before Mother Nature remembers that it is July and makes it hot, and before I loose all my energy to markets. Read my story *previous post* and get a good laugh. I was thinking maybe you aren't reading it because it has no pictures, should I dig up an old pic of Dad and a gutted deer to accent the story????? Who knows?

No comments: