Friday, July 10, 2009

Why Do I Go Home So Often

Kyle and I have been asked several times by our friends why we would be driving back and forth to Niagara so often, and asked by family why we only stay with my parents when we do go home. Well my friends I took some pictures to show you.First point, big screen TV with surround and digital cable. I mean what more can I say, Dad knows how to make a basement rock! Once the lights are turned out it is like your own personal movie theater where you can eat a meal (we always eat meals as a family in front of the TV watching movies), drink a beer (now there is something you can't do at a regular theater, though it may be coming to a theater near you soon), pause for bathroom breaks and to get more food, but most importantly you can lay down on a couch (I am not one for the seats in a theater). How can you beat that????? Well my friends I am glad you asked........Bikkity Bam! Large movie selection. What? You didn't think we would rent movies did you???? You have a sweet set up and no movies of your own?? Silly! Add to that collection the several hundred movies that Kyle and I own and you have yourself a good weekend every weekend! Though when we run out of "I want to see this" movies, us kids have gotten permission from Mamaz to order pay per view movies. The all time best is going to the free movies section on Cogeco digital cable and finding some sort of stinker to watch, we tried out Don't Turn Out The Light, man that was terrible but the stuff good jokes are made of.



So next time you are sitting at home on the weekend wondering just where that KBot and LDot have gotten to and why they always seem to be in Niagara you just remember the awesomeness that is my family basement!

No comments: