
So infomercials we have all seen them. At some point in your life you have probably given in to watching TV all night for some reason or another and since there is nothing else on in the wee hours of the morning you have watched something that you may "need" for only 19.99 plus shipping! I have plenty of times. I have often wondered about the validity of what these people are saying, though I do trust Billy Mayes he is awesome. So I wanted to share with you a couple of the products that I have purchased through infomercials.

First is the Pedi Paws with *free bonus Shed Ender tool*. We have all seen this and really wondered about it working as we are tired of trying and failing to cut our pets nails. I have never gotten it quite right, as you know I have a cat Sugar, and you may not know that I chose to not declaw her (that is an issue for another post). I am always afraid of cutting her quick and her bleeding all over non stop. Mamaz was cutting our old family dog Browning's nails and did just that. So now that we have 1 cat who is not declawed, 1 cat that is but still needs her back claws cut, and a new puppy with ever so sharp claws a pedi paws was something we looked at. Mamaz bought this back in January. I have used it on Gunner when he was a puppy and smaller than me, and I have also used it on Sugar. It works. You must have a calm pet though, Onyx hasn't gotten a turn with the pedi paws as she would probably kill if it came near her (she growls when her nails are cut with a simple trimmer). Now what about this bonus Shed Ender. Well let me show you.

As you can see it works. It gets all that winter coat out and leaves a little to clean up but better than all over my clothes! Once again you want a tame and calm pet for this. Sugar is ok with this, though quickly looses patience with me and is done after a couple minutes.
Next, now I must say I didn't purchase it but got 4 free samples through my craftiness, every ones favorite the Sham WOW! This product is great! Works perfect, everyone should get one. I never seen a need for it so I put the samples away and never thought of it, until we had a bit of a flood. These things worked so well, we got rid of most of the water so quickly, I say most because it was night time and we didn't have the energy to clean everything up. But we did use it on spilled pop and it worked once again. We witnessed the commercial first hand in a demonstration booth twice, no magic there. This just works.
No comments:
Post a Comment