Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Miss Sugar Petals the Princess



So upon waking up, as I do most every morning, I find my dear little kitten being the most naughty little thing in the world. She went crazy when Kyle went to work today, scratching at the screen and crying loudly out the window at 6AM!!!!! So what could be naughtier than that you may ask, well Miss Petals LOVES mint. I know a cat that is obsessed with mint how odd, but that would be the way my pets have always been, especially the love bird who loved pizza but that was about it, she would run at the cage to try to get out to kill you, stupid bird I miss her. Anyways back to the story, I found my purse emptied on the living room floor and Sugar sneeking gums out of the purse. Gah doesn't she know how much gum costs me??? I have to drive all the way to my Mom's house to steal a pack. So after a large scolding she was good for all of 5 minutes as she went to time out on the bed (I love that when I scold her she goes and lays on the bed for 5mins and then comes back to me and gives kisses and cuddles) she proceeds to go to where the purse was now where just my flip flops lay and she starts attacking my flip flops, biting and scratching. I couldn't believe that my baby would be so bad, I didn't yell at her for the shoes though as I want new ones and if she destroys those Kyle will have to buy me new ones. After such a morning I look over at my partner Miss Sugar Petals as she sleeps near my feet and think how could such an angel ever be so bad, then I shall wake up tomorrow to a new situation of some stupid proportion.

No comments: