Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New Bear Update

So I have been looking for the material for Kyle to make my new bear out of. The thing is I wanted the same material as the other 2 bears, but in purple this time (as purple is my fav colour). So I had bought this material at Fabricland, and so I went back to get some more in purple. So we have officially gone to 5 stores just to find that they don't sell that pattern of material any more. But you would think that they would have told us that at the first store when we asked, but no they said to try another one since they didn't have a large selection at their store. Well after being told to look at the next store, look at the next store, at the last store we were told they no longer make it and what ever they have on their shelves is the last of it. Well they did indeed have that material on the self, in green/red/or pink. So now I am not sure what to do, I guess I can look at Fabriclands where ever I may be until I find a pattern material that will work and hope that eventually I will come across 2 or 3 meters of purple. Maybe this is some sort of sign that I shouldn't get rid of Bluetooth, or maybe it is simply that it was almost 5 years ago that I bought the material so it would eventually happen that they don't sell it anymore. Either way it doesn't look like I will be making that new bear anytime soon.

No comments: