So I figured that a post about me is a bit over due, I am not sure where to start but here I go...
My birthday is December 2nd, and I am currently 21. I have been a member of the church for 6 and a half years now. I have been married for almost 2 years now, and Kyle and I have been together for almost 5 years total. Kyle and I were married on October 20th in the Toronto Ontario Temple. I love my pjs, and I have alot of them. I love shopping "over the river" for everything, mainly because I am so cheap and things seem less expensive there. Though I am a big girl now, I am still very much so afraid of the dark, maybe even more so than I was when I was young. I have had many pets in my life, I love animals. I have had 2 dogs, 1 lizard, 1 love bird, 3 guinea pigs, 1 cat, 1 racing pigeon and several fish. Currently though I only have that 1 cat, she is (as you have read in other posts) Sugar Petals. I also love music, I have put all my cds on my computer and download others and have quite the play list now, 3530 songs. I love all types of music, I try to like 1 song from any band so that I can always talk to someone about their fav music. The first song I learned to sing was There's a Tear in My Beer by Hank Williams Sr & Jr. I am mainly into country, Britney Spears, and Madonna, though I also like to listen to punk music. I love food, if I had to choose 1 food to live on for the rest of my life I would have to say Quiznos Meatball Subs. I like Pepsi, but most pop is good, and I love fresh juice (mainly apple or orange). I sing in the shower, really loud and I am not ashamed to admit it. I love to just relax and watch tv, but I am forgetful of times and channels so I have a piece of paper taped to the tv to tell me what to watch. I prefer fruits over candies and snacks but I would gladly eat anything sweet I was given. I grew my hair out to my butt, then cut it short, now I miss it and am trying to grow it back. I learned to play the clarinet but I never bought one so I never kept it up, though I have recently thought of buying one to increase my talents. Talents that is something I don't have currently. I started reading the Bible at 11, and understood it, I guess that is a talent, but maybe better as a God-given gift. I have to be like the only person on the planet to not have a cell phone. However I have a computer and a lap top so I guess I am lucky that way. Oh a talent there, I built my own computer, as well as a computer for my parents. My absolute fav is Christmas shopping, I love the spirit, music, atmosphere, snow, everything about it. Christmas is always perfect and I work hard at that. I have never been on a plane before, and I don't travel much. With my family it was usually to the trailer or somewhere else to fish and back, but I did go to Ohio with some of Kyle's family to go to Cedar Point. I look forward to one day getting to Utah and California to visit family, especially my niece whom I have yet to meet. I have my ears pierced, with an extra ear ring in the top right ear. I have really only had one real job, I worked at 2 stores on Clifton Hill in Niagara Falls. I have been to 1 real concert, Hanson in Toronto. I am very shy and don't make friends easily because of that. I am pretty sure you can see that I have a short attention span by the way I jump subjects, I do this in normal conversation as well. Only my little sister Jessica and Kyle and follow my train of thought since it goes all over and at times jumps back without connection. Ah my family, I have a mom and dad, Brenda and Don, and only 1 little sister Jessica. We always asked for the gift of a little baby brother when it was our birthdays or Christmas (we still do to this day). We named him James Edwin, after my father and grandfathers middle names, he was going to play baseball and hit home runs dedicated to his 2 awesome big sisters. I have a wild imagination, which gets me in trouble when paired with my sisters wild imagination. That is pretty much it about me. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.
1 comment:
That is the most hilarious about me post ever written! enjoyed...and I am really sorry little james Edwin didn't pan out for you... maybe you can have a son to transfer the homerun dream onto. Jon and I discuss at length which olympic sport we should put Ben into when he is 15 months so he can dedicate his gold to the best country in the world and the best parents in the history of procreation...hmm I better transcribe this to a blog :)
Post a Comment