So I have decided that I will indeed get a new bear and shelf Bluetooth. It was a hard choice but I am happy with it, and really excited to get her and make some memories. Yes, you read that right it is a girl, her name will be ATi (pronounced atty). I am currently looking for the material, which I hope I can find in purple. I have decided that her accessories will be 2 bows on her ears, one made of Bluetooth material, and the other made of Pentium material.
Nothing else much is new around here. We are back at markets. I do not like the heat or the long day, but I love fruit and having a little extra money at the end of the month. I want to try to get some pictures while I am there one time, but it always seems busy and I get distracted and just never do it. Oh well if I do I shall post some, if not then you will have to imagine all the delish fresh fruit.
No comments:
Post a Comment