So as I am sure I wrote a while ago, I got the material for the new bear in the mail. Unfortunately though, summer never is my time. I hate summer for the small and simple reason of there is no time. It seems that by the time I am done markets and rested up, it is time for markets again. However it is fall now and I am officially done markets for the year (though I am still "on call" for this weekend, but I doubt I will be needed). Mamaz says that she is happy to see it over as towards the end of the season everyone could see that I was not handling everything very well and I was so easily angry and flying off the handle that it wasn't healthy. So what have we been up to since we don't have markets?? Hanging out?? Sleeping?? Just plain out nothing?? NO! It seems that there never is an end to my husband being pulled from me. Just as markets is closing the computers back home are needing more and more work. He is on the phone and chatting online all night with family needing help. So still no time for much of anything. Especially on Wednesday nights when we are both busy with Scouts and Activity Day Girls. I have been so sad lately and I am sure that the reason that I have completely lost it is because I have been without Bluetooth for 2 and a half weeks now. Mamaz says that I need to be more flexible in my life and with my sleeping abilities, since I have fallen into a pattern of snuggle bear, snuggle blanket, sleep. I have slept with Bluetooth for just under 4 years now, so he has become part of a sleeping pattern/habit. So now getting to the anxious part as this seems to be getting long and not to the point. Last Tuesday we found that we were free for the first time in forever so we started the new bear. It took Kyle that first night to cut out most of the pieces, then he finished that the next night before Scouts. Thursday he started sewing what he could. Friday he started sewing the paws but they were slow going and not turning out right at all. So after a weekend of thinking about it I started sewing the paws (they have to be done by hand which is what I am better at, Kyle is better at machine sewing). So it has now been a week since we started and all we have done is 1 leg, but I have just 1 more paw to sew at which point the rest of the bear can be sewn together. Kyle said by the end of this weekend he will have it done for me. However he has also decided that it is too long of a process when there is no bear for me to sleep with, so we will be buying materials for other bears and start making them slowly after Christmas. I am excited about this, so I have already planned it all out.
So the first bear is Bluetooth (male, 4years), then Pentium/Penny (female,1), and the new bear ATi (female). These bears are all connected, Bluetooth was the first so he is all blue, I tried to tie in his blue material while making Pentium who is pink with a blue nose. Now ATi, she is purple with pink and blue bows in her ears. The next bear's name is Port. He will be green, with a purple vest and blue and pink buttons. After that I am not sure, the other colors in this material are Red and Yellow. I don't like either of them so I don't know if I will continue my bears. Though I did tell Kyle I will be needing the extra large casket when I die to fit in all the bears I will have.
All the material ironed out.
All the material laid out with the pattern, ready to cut.
No comments:
Post a Comment