Monday, September 29, 2008

Thoughts Before Sleep

So at times I amuse myself, however at night time I do not amuse myself as I lay in bed ready for sleep but my brain doesn't stop. So here is what can go through my mind before sleep comes.

Is the door locked, because someone could break in. If they did where would I hide? I argue the pros and cons of each spot till I realize what would I save if I had to save something? It would be a different answer if the apartment was on fire....then what? I would jump out the window. How far can a person really jump? Odds on breaking something as I hit the ground? What are the odds I would land on my head? Maybe I won't jump. I have been on a roof before, that wasn't too scary maybe I could jump. What if Jessica fell off the roof? She would be hurt for sure. Next time she is going up there I will fight her down so she doesn't fall. If she fell I couldn't live if she was dead or really badly hurt. Oh no I am like a mom with a baby....but that's ok right? I mean it is my sister, but at what point is it not ok to say that? What relation would I have to be to not care too much if someone got hurt? Am I going to hell? I am sceptical of what someone said at church, does that make me bad? Is the devil as bad as the movies say? Will he really make my head spin round? How could that possibly happen, the exocist? Am I too sceptical? At what degree are movies real? Why should I be afraid of movies they probably don't happen. What do I have to do tomorrow? I should have done it all today, I had lots of time. Did I forget to tape that show? I totally forgot to tell Kyle that story, will I remember it tomorrow? Should I clean up around here and throw out some junk? Will my kids want my old toys? Maybe I should just throw them out, but then I have nothing how is that fair? Maybe I will get a Cabbage Patch Kid for Christmas this year from Kyle. What can I put on my Christmas list? How much IS too much? Will I just know when it is enough? What would happen to me if Kyle left? I wonder what is going to happen next in the book I am reading? Should I write a book about me? It would be awesome but I am not funny anymore, what would I say? What would I say if I won an Oscar? I know that the talk show I would do first is Ellen, then I guess Oprah. Why do people like her so much? I would only talk to her because well if I didn't people wouldn't like me by the fact I didn't like her. Maybe I need more friends. I should have talked to people when I was at church. I totally wish I could go back to school now, I would rock those tests. Then I ramble facts and math equations until I can no longer stand myself and I sleep.

Mamaz thinks that I think too much. I have been told that I am in my head too often. Perhaps I am, that will be something that I ponder as I lay in bed tonight.

No comments: