Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Saying Goodbye

So this weekend ended pretty hard for me. I had joked at the beginning of the weekend about saying goodbye to Bluetooth as it was his last trip, based all on the fact that I had ordered some new material and didn't know when the next sleep over in Niagara would be. Well I should be careful of what I joke about because as I packed everything into the car and got ready to drive to Mamaz house I was clearing things off the passenger seat for Kyle when I seen something funny on Bluetooth's face....a huge hole. I had slept with him all weekend and didn't notice it, but right there in the car sat a bear whose material had become so very thin that he had now lost some of his face. My heart broke and I almost cried...almost because I was driving so I needed to keep it together. So when we got back to the apartment that night he was shelved never to be cuddled again. This bear that I have had for almost 2 years, this bear that has seen me through all the rough times, this bear that I thought I would cuddle forever and be buried with has now passed on...to the shelf. Sigh. I shall miss him and his smelly yellow material. He was a good companion to me when the lights went out and I was scared (yes I am still afraid of the dark). Yesterday I woke up on the grumpy side of bed and had a bad day. Kyle asked me what had cause such an attitude that he had never seen from me, I hadn't an idea. However thinking more about it I didn't sleep well without my bear. I now have to sleep with HoneyBear, the build a bear I got on my honeymoon. She isn't nearly as snuggly, and she has fur which isn't very nice to wake up to stuck to your mouth. Now all I can pray for is the quick arrival of the new material and that Kyle will be able to sew ATi in a reasonable amount of time.

Wow my blog is full of nothing and almost completely useless. Oh well I am full of nothing, Kyle made me stop swallowing my gum. Hey now that is a story....but maybe one I shan't tell, though it pretty much made my life. Hmmm I will ask Kyle if I can write about that as he is more into the manners and politeness than I.

No comments: