So while I was at Mamaz place for a few hours Onyx got out...it was all Dad's fault...but she is allowed out so it wasn't too big of a deal. Anyways she is a nasty little thing that is mean to everyone but Mamaz and Jess. However when she is outside she is fairly nice, unless you try to take her inside then she is mean again. Anyways she is in my opinion a beautiful cat, she has the most perfect green eyes. I have been dying to take some really great pictures of her but haven't because she won't be still and nice inside, however she proved to be very patient and photogenic outside Monday afternoon. While looking at the pictures I seen some photoshop possibility so I used Kyle's pro-star computer to make the pictures just perfect. However I was able to use the sepia and black & white functions on my camera so those weren't altered.
No comments:
Post a Comment