So as of October 1st it will have been 2 years since Kyle and I moved into our apartment, though honestly I didn't move in until October 21st, though all my stuff was moved in with Kyle's stuff in order to make it one clean move, as Niagara is a long way to drive 2 times to move. Today being the last day of the month it is the "big clean" day. I casually clean most days but I save the big one for the last day of the month. I have a long list of things I do, including ironing and changing sheets and flipping the mattress (you know things that don't need to be done on a daily or weekly basis). So this was the perfect time to take some pictures and see the difference 2 years makes.
October 1st 2006 - The Day We Moved In





October 1st 2008 - Present Day


My choice of home decor has changed alot, from a plastic dollar store shower curtain for a patio door covering to a .... well a more expensive shower curtain that compliments the colors in our living room. And I can admit that the present pics look alot better since the first ones were taken by Mamaz with a disposable camera, and the present ones were taken with my 7 mega pixel digital camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment