Friday, September 19, 2008

The Legendary Wife

Yes, now I know you have all heard legend of a wife that shall come to rule them all, and she shall be of legendary proportions. She shall answer to Awesome, The Best, and Even Awesomer. She shall rule with gentleness and goodness and total humbleness. She shall serve and love her husband for all eternity, and those husbands that she didn't choose to be hers shall be sad and shall only wish for such greatness. She shall rise early and go out in the cold, and scrape the ice off the car, after that legendary ice storm that had kept her chosen husband up all night. Yes, you never thought that she should come in your time but she has and her name is ME. Yes I am THAT great. Oh man I am so humble....you just wish you could be as humble as me....

Ok so point being I am awesome and not to stomp on anyone else, but yeah I am the legendary awesome amazing super cool awesomer wife. I have decided that I shall get a TV as big as I can. I am currently looking at a 65" LCD, but I could go bigger should it cross Kyle's little mind that it needs to be bigger. Also you can't just have something that awesome without being awesomer. I am even throwing in a blu ray player, hey why not, right? Then the super cool part. All 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies (Kyle's favorites). Yeah I know what you are thinking....and no it is not illegal to be this awesome amazing super cool awesomer, but it is super super hard.

Ok so I might only make myself laugh, but that was so fun to write. And yes that is all true I am indeed going to buy that for Kyle. He is as excited as a 5 year old boy on Christmas, or a newly married man on his wedding night......ohhhhh yeah that excited. I am SO giving. I need to stop writing as it is just going down hill and I shall end up making more fart bubbles in my sensitivity.

No comments: