Ok so I thought I would share something that I read in my journal. I wrote this in my scripture journal and I am not sure why because it has nothing to do with anything scriptural.
Dated Wednesday August 30 2006
101 Things Not To Do Alone In An Apartment...Or At Least 12 Things
1)Do not loose your coze hose, as it could be useful come Tuesday.
2)Do not leave underpants in the toaster, it may just burn.
3)Exercise only on Thursday with a paper bag, other wise it could go all 80's on you.
4)Just because you have achieved the highest level on all your video games does not mean you have achieved much of anything.
5)Families CAN be together forever, but first you have to find one...first check the hall closet that's where you found your loose hamster, though it was too late for him.
6)If it smells and creeps around the apartment, it isn't a burglar it is probably that dinner you lost track of near the heater 3 months ago.
7)Brown paper towel is not only good for spills, but an excellent source of fiber and germs scientists have yet to discover.
8)Baths aren't required everyday like at your mother's house, however once in a blue moon couldn't hurt.
9)Don't play any games with the cockroaches under the sink, they are lousy cheats. However the ones in the toilet are pretty fair.
10)Fish are great pets, just don't let them drink alcohol they are down right nasty drunks.
11)All the varieties of insects living in your apartment does not qualify you for Guinness World Records, or as a "Bug Scientist".
12)If the rats in the apartment are bigger than you don't start any fights, it will always end with you being treated for rabies and big bites.
13)Flowers can spruce up an apartment, as long as you don't buy the kind that eat people.
I am no where near that funny anymore. So it left me thinking, where did funny Laura go? Currently I am grumpy old person Laura, the letter H and that stupid condo with purple and red lights make me so angry.
1 comment:
come back funny Laura!!!!!!
goldfish are nasty drunks....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Post a Comment